Thursday, November 3, 2016

Tuesday November 3rd!!! :)


How did the book end? OR How do you think it’s going to end?
My book ended with Agust dying, he wrote a letter to Van Houtlen and was basically writing Hazels story but saying that it was the end to his book.

Was the problem resolved in a satisfactory way?  Why or why not?
I don't think it did. I think that it's mostly because Agust dies.

Would you recommend it to a friend? Why or why not?
Yes, It's a good emotional book. It's fun to read and be in the story.


I think that I enjoy reading realistic fiction. If it's a real story, I never seem to find it interesting enough, but I really have enjoyed reading ones that aren't real, but could happen. I think that these were good themes in my books, love and cancer, but I wouldn't want to read them forever. I don't think that I would want to read only this autor, I liked it, but I don't think that it's perfect for me. I think that this difficulty level was good for me, but I sometimes do enjoy reading easier books. It was wrote from 1st person, I like this type of person and seem to read this type of book a lot. 



Divergent-- it's a good book
Nicolas sparks-- relate to life
Unwanteds-- it's a good book


No comments:

Post a Comment